Package Inclusions: Transport in a 20 seater Iveco touring vehicle as follows: Johannesburg to Mangwa Valley Lodge - Mangwa Valley Lodge to Mongena Lodge (for teambuilding) to Johannesburg, Accommodation on a single room basis at the 4 star Mangwa Valley Lodge, Sunset game drive, Buffet boma braai dinner Breakfast,
Eco Challenge Team building activity in the Dinokeng Game Reserve, inclusions as follows:
08h30 Arrival Mongena Lodge, with coffee/tea & snacks – All guests to sign indemnity forms
09h00 Depart on Eco Safari Challenge
Your team will engage in a safari (Big 5 Game drive) to find as much game as possible. On your safari you will encounter various challenges. These challenges will add up in determining the winning team at the end of the safari.
Same popular challenges on safari include Archery, Water challenges, Eco Golf, Bridge build, Puzzle, Bushveld lunch at the unique Acacia Venue in the Dinokeng.
VAT on applicable Items
This itinerary could be changed around to have the teambuilding followed by the accommodation.
From: R 3650.00 per person
Based on a minimum group size of 20 people
Please enquire here
Mangwa Valley is situated in the eastern part of the Dinokeng Game Reserve just over on hour away from the O R Tambo airport. This 4 star lodge has various types of luxury accommodation including a honeymoon suite, self catering chalets, luxury double rooms and luxury tents. The lodge can accommodate 60 guests in total.
The lodge also features a spa, a wedding venue and various conference/ function venues. Packages are available on request.
All extras to be settled directly with the Lodge unless pre arranged with Reservations
Around the Lodge
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Well stocked bar
- Lounge area
- Boma area
- Conferencing venues
- Zuri Spa
- Self catering units
- Game drives
- Quad biking
- Nearby activates
Directions from Johannesburg to Mangwa Valley
1) Head towards Bela-Bela – Warmbaths on the N1 Polokwane (Pieterburg) from Pretoria.
2) Go past the Walmansthal/Pyramid and Murrayhill/ Petronella off ramp.
3) Take the Hammanskraal/Boekenhout off ramp.
4) Turn right after the toll gate and cross over the N1 highway.
5) Take the first left at the Rust De Winter turn-off and drive for +- 11 kms passing Kekana Gardens, Kwalata, Mongena and Safari garage.
6) Turn right, 100m from garage, at the De Wagensdrift Road turnoff and continue for +- 9.5kms (Gravel Road).
7) The entrance to Mangwa Valley game lodge is on your left.