From: R 1 790 per person, per night sharing
Valid to: 30 September 2019
Rates include : Dinner, bed, breakfast, light lunch with 2 wildlife activities per day, early morning and late afternoon guided game drive.
Rates Exclude: drinks with meals and activities. Additional activities available i.e. gui ded bush walks / guided game drives at additional costs.
Terms and Conditions apply:
· Minimum 2 nights stay required
· Subject to availability in specified rooms, excluding the honeymoon suite
· Full payment within 24 hours
· 100% cancelation fees apply
· Excluding Dinokeng Conservation fee of R 80 per Adult and R40 per child per stay
Mongena Game Lodge is situated in the north-west section of the Dinokeng Game Reserve, where resident Zebra and Nyala live. The lodge is about an hour from the O R Tambo airport. It is aptly named after the Boekenhout tree, which is indigenous to the Dinokeng area.
The lodge features 25 chalets offering either doube, twin or family accommodation, allowing for a maximum of 63 guests, this includes a wheel chair friendly chalet. The lodge also features a conference centre and boardrooms, a 5 star resturant and a chapel.
Check out time is about 10h30 and you will be taken back to your vehicle after that.
All extras to be settled directly with the Lodge unless pre arranged with Reservations
Around the Lodge
- Lush, fenced garden
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Well stocked bar
- Guided bush-walks
- Bush Barbeque
- Conferencing venues
- Bass fishing
- Spa (Mobile)
- Mystic Monkeys & Feathers Zoo and Wildlife Centre
Directions from Johannesburg to Mongena Lodge
1) Take the N1 north to Polokwane from Pretoria
2) Take the Hammanskraal/ Boekenhoutskloof off ramp
3) Turn right after the off ramp
4) Go over the highway
5) Take the first road to the left
6) Rust De Winter RD.
7) Continue for about 10 KM,
Mongena is located on the left side