From: R 1 140.00 per person, per night sharing
Valid: March/April 2017 (T & C apply)
Rates include : Luxury accommodation, Dinner and breakfast daily, 1 x Guided game drive per person, per day.
Rates Exclude: All items not mentioned above.
· Minimum 2 nights stay required
· Subject to availability in specified rooms, excluding the honeymoon suite
· Offer valid from 1 Mar – 30 Apr 2017 only, excluding Easter weekend 14-17 Apr 2017
· Full payment within 24 hours
· 100% cancelation fees apply
· Excluding Dinokeng Conservation fee of R 30 per Adult and R20 per child per stay
|Twin Room||Family Room||Honeymoon suite|
|No. of guests||2 persons||4 persons||2 adults only|
|B&B pps||R 1,080.00||R 1,080.00||R 1,380.00|
|DBB pps||R 1,350.00||R 1,350.00||R 1,650.00|
|Child 3 - 11 B&B||R 540.00||R 540.00||N/A|
|Child 3 - 11 DBB||R 540.00||R 540.00||N/A|
|B&B single||R 1,580.00||R 1,580.00||R 1,880.00|
|DBB single||R 1,850.00||R 1,850.00||R 2,150.00|
|Rates include: Bed and breakfast or Dinner, bed and breakfast, VAT and tourism levy.
Rates exclude: Items not mentioned above, Dinokeng Reserve Conservation Levy
Rates are per person sharing per night
Mongena Game Lodge is situated in the north-west section of the Dinokeng Game Reserve, where resident Zebra and Nyala live. The lodge is about an hour from the O R Tambo airport. It is aptly named after the Boekenhout tree, which is indigenous to the Dinokeng area.
The lodge features 25 chalets offering either doube, twin or family accommodation, allowing for a maximum of 63 guests, this includes a wheel chair friendly chalet. The lodge also features a conference centre and boardrooms, a 5 star resturant and a chapel.
Check out time is about 10h30 and you will be taken back to your vehicle after that.
All extras to be settled directly with the Lodge unless pre arranged with Reservations
Around the Lodge
- Lush, fenced garden
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Well stocked bar
- Guided bush-walks
- Bush Barbeque
- Conferencing venues
- Bass fishing
- Spa (Mobile)
- Mystic Monkeys & Feathers Zoo and Wildlife Centre
Directions from Johannesburg to Mongena Lodge
1) Take the N1 north to Polokwane from Pretoria
2) Take the Hammanskraal/ Boekenhoutskloof off ramp
3) Turn right after the off ramp
4) Go over the highway
5) Take the first road to the left
6) Rust De Winter RD.
7) Continue for about 10 KM,
Mongena is located on the left side